Please join us for the 45th Holly Arts & Crafts Festival. Support the livelihood of our businesses, local pop-up vendors, and restaurants!
The festival combines the talents of over 200 hand-crafters in a variety of genres – from woodworking to glass, stitched art to lawn ornaments, hand-crafted jewelry to metal sculpture. Downtown shops and restaurants offer sales and specials.
Kids Zone returns and will be located in Tufts Memorial Park. Food trucks will also be available near the park.
Public Parking Lots:
Gravel lot at Village Green/Tufts Park: 1 Village Green Rd W, Pinehurst, NC
Gravel lot at Dogwood Rd: 50 Dogwood Rd, Pinehurst, NC
Additional Parking with FREE shuttle provided by Kirk Tours & Limousine to and from Rassie Wicker Park.
Rassie Wicker Park: 10 Rassie Wicker Drive, Pinehurst, NC
- Saturday, October 21, 2023, in the Village of Pinehurst
- Set-up time: 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM on the day of the festival.
- Festival hours: 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- All vehicles must be removed from the streets and public parking lots by 9:00 AM.
- Breakdown will not be permitted until the close of the show at 4:00 PM.