The annual Holly Arts & Crafts Festival combines the talents of over 200 hand-crafters in a variety of genres – from woodworking to glass, stitched art to lawn ornaments, hand-crafted jewelry to metal sculpture. Downtown shops offer sales and specials and a food court will have a variety of offerings.
Kids Zone on the Village Green sponsored by Given Tufts & Given Outpost with DIY crafts, story time, and games!
FREE Shuttle Service provided by Kirk Tours & Limousine with Park and Ride from Rassie Wicker Park to Festival. Parking can be found at Rassie Wicker Park: 10 Rassie Wicker Dr, Pinehurst, NC and Village Hall: 359 Magnolia Road, Pinehurst, NC.
This event is produced and sponsored by the Pinehurst Business Partners.
- Saturday, October 17, 2020 in the Village of Pinehurst, North Carolina
- Set-up time: 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM on the day of the show.
- Show hours: 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- All vehicles must be removed from the streets by 9:00 AM.
- Breakdown will not be permitted until the close of the show at 4:00 PM.
Application deadline extended through May 31st for Holly Arts & Crafts!
If you are interested in participating in the Festival as a vendor, please download the application below: