Please join us for the 43rd Holly Arts & Crafts Festival. Support the livelihood of our businesses, local pop-up vendors, and restaurants!
The festival combines the talents of over 200 hand-crafters in a variety of genres – from woodworking to glass, stitched art to lawn ornaments, hand-crafted jewelry to metal sculpture. Downtown shops offer sales and specials and a food court will have a variety of offerings.
We urge patrons to:
Frequently use provided hand washing and hand sanitizer stations
Be mindful of social distancing guidelines
Public Parking Lots:
Gravel lot at Village Green/Tufts Park: 1 Village Green Rd W, Pinehurst, NC
Gravel lot at Dogwood Rd: 50 Dogwood Rd, Pinehurst, NC
Additional Parking with FREE shuttle provided by Kirk Tours & Limousine to and from Rassie Wicker Park.
Rassie Wicker Park: 10 Rassie Wicker Drive, Pinehurst, NC
Overflow at Village Hall: 359 Magnolia Road, Pinehurst, NC
If you are interested in participating in the Marketplace as a vendor, please download the application below:
- Saturday, October 16, 2021, in the Village of Pinehurst
- Set-up time: 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM on the day of the market.
- Marketplace hours: 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- All vehicles must be removed from the streets and public parking lots by 9:00 AM.
- Breakdown will not be permitted until the close of the show at 4:00 PM.